Tuesday, December 30, 2008

.kindness, who?

*push push and push further*

OMG! What's up with that auntie?
Hello? I'm also getting off at the same stop as you.

So quit pushing! And the train opposite is not gonna arrive any faster even when you rush to the front of the entrance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine, so that's just another auntie who irritated me almost every other day when I take public transport to work.

and it gets more frustrating when ANOTHER (older) auntie push and rushed into the train, seperated me and V when we were getting into the train. and she can stand right in the middle of the both of us~

Thanks huh! V and I stared at her and stared back at one another, then V grabbed my hand and attempted to pull me towards him in the cabin. When she realised we were together, like finally!, she moved backwards to let me go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what's up with all the people nowadays?! Kiasu huh! Singaporeans, please!
Shame la! Be gracious? Forget it man... Even having the Kindness Campaign, it's not gonna work.

I don't think even when people are nice, they will even appreciate it. So far, I've only bumped into 1 that is kind enough to say thank you and smile when we held the lift door open for him. The rest just mumble and grumble some rubbish and move on.

it's all stuck in their head!

all those selfish, d**b r****ds - cannot drive, cannot walk properly, cannot talk properly.

why be kind when all of them will piss you off eventually?!

I'm nice and polite to others. Only if they are, to me as well.

And speaking of driving, oh my god.. i think 80% of the singaporeans cannot drive. And they should ban people like aunties, and tais tais and those young kids, and taxi uncles!

then again - MEN are often the ones who think they can drive, but they can't la!
Hogging of lanes, taking two lanes - swaying here and there and the most irritating one - don't signal! is it so expensive to signal? the light bulbs expensive huh?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Be Kind. Be Gracious. Wait HOR.
we're like a Third World country acting like Kings and Queens, man.....
(Even people form a Third World country have better manners than us)

No comments: