Tuesday, March 17, 2009

.New Found Love

It’s amazing how time really flies! And its nearing the end of March. I noticed – I haven’t really done much except to work and rest and being sick.

I had a fun time in HK! Will update the pics here soon. But my facebook has them! Lalala… Anyway I’m just too lazy to put it all up for now… So le chey!

But what I really want to announce to the whole world – I found my new love!!!

.
.
.
.

No, I didn’t ditch V for a new guy. Don’t think I will…. for now.

*raises brow* hahahah…. Just kidding la!

I simply had another guy in my life! Sounds like some scandal that I’m having, right?

The best part is V loves him too! I love him too!

Aww… so cute, right! If you don’t like dogs or this breed, you must still say that it’s cute!



The many (and is really ALOT) failed attempts to take a good shot of him...







Anyway I have sorta given up trying to snap a nice shot of him – cos’ he can never keep still! He zooms around when I’m trying to take a shot. And he keeps still when we’re not taking pictures of him! Na…bei… haahhahaha

Huey – the English Spaniel. Well, that’s what they claim him to be. I heard from Ed that his might not be a purebred ACS. And V suspects he might be an ACS too… But be it an English or American – he’s still an adorable pup~

And the name is pronounced as Hue-wee. Not Ah Huey...

We got him from Pet Movers. Although there has been negative talks about them – but this pup was really a gem from that place! V says it like my SUPER belated birthday gift.

Oh well~ you can’t get a dog and say it’s a gift.

I’m just so glad we got him and not other breeds like the beagle (hyper), cavalier (gets a lil’ ugly & expensive), poodle (hyper and noisy) or Italian greyhound (not very adorable).

He’s like an angel and a devil at the same time! Don’t know where to place him. At the pet shop, he was like “awww… so shy”. The moment he reached our place – wah~ he gets more and more active as the days go. Getting used to us, I guess.

And so especially cute when he chase the squeaky ball and he always seem to like, understand what we’re talking about. He barks when we talk. And only when we talk! Hahaha… getting into the conversation with us.

And just the third day I got him, I was down with a really really bad headache. You know – those that you can’t even move or talk (even the clock ticking is so deafening). ‘Cos it hurts so much to do anything. You just feel like dying!

When V called me to check on the dog and me – the moment I mentioned his name “Huey”, he started barking!

Hahha… must be saying, “talking about me, right? Don’t think I don’t know”

LOL! Okay, I was being lame.

Honestly – I still like the name “Thomas"

K la~ Huey it is!

We'll be bringing him to the vet this Saturday and

to end this post with a short video of him barking in action!


No comments: