Monday, December 29, 2008

.the expensive camera

it's been a long and tiring weekend. Sometimes holidays with you having to come back for work on a Friday is so.... frustrating!

You're having the time of your life, then you stop. go work. then party your weekend away again~

it's UNHEALTHY! didn't they say you cannot stop all of a sudden else your heart might just stop altogether? (hokay! i was just bs-ing!)

A note to add: we had a great dinner over at our place with some friends and Vahns did a fantastic job in cooking and also clearing up the mess when I was sleeping. The place was spankingly clean when I woke up. So thanks, dear!


anyways the Vahns and i sorta got "chop the carrot head" just 2 days back and i think, we paid like one to two hundred extra for a low end digital camera. We've been thinking of getting one and well... I've been thinking of getting one too. But didn't think it was much of an importance. Anyway - we got it still.



Okay, I managed to find a picture of it online. That's the J110W FujiFilm camera, can somebody tell me if this is worth like 400 odd?!

Vahns is so upset and I was laughing away when I see his ultimate frustrated and sad look. Well, we bought it already - what can we do, right? Just LLST.

I had to tell him, "maybe that guy didn't cheat us la, bla bla bla..."

We were looking at Panasonic Lumix or a Casio Z100 or Cannon. But that guy showed the difference in color quality for the different cameras, (he showed Panasonic and another brand - think Sony or something) and the color for FujiFilm was the closest you can get from reality and on tv. And we were sorta 'bought over' by the way the camera thingy lens shift in and out so nicely! Looking so like a mini digital SLR camera.

And seriously! I did not want to buy it just because he commented that Vahns and me have "fu qi xiang"!

It wasn't true! IF that's the case, then isn't it very easy for the sales people to con me, right?

But... I was still happy la! Hahaha... And to make myself clear - I didn't want it because of that comment!

Furthermore, must be the watch that Vahns was wearing that made that guy jack up the price for the camera. Cos he was saying that guy was looking at his watch while stating the price. -__-

So people - next time go buy things, PLEASE, please! wear like those pasar malam watches (without the BLINGS, please) and in rags, okay? So those con men will 'siam' you far far away.

That is why - never ever go buy things at Sim Lim! You never know when you hit a "black shop".

No comments: