Friday, January 23, 2009

.Gong Xi Gong Xi - have more fishes coming your way

Ha.. wierd title. but hey got meaning okay!

Fishes is Cai - aka "Fortune".

Guess what? Due to our laziness - we had our dinner outside and not at home.
That means - we spent money (when we're supposed to save) and the most important thing - PINEAPPLE TARTS.

Haiyah.... must do tonight, after the reunion dinner with my daddy.
Hope I'll get a big ang pow! *GRINS*

Eh....I still need to go bak-kwa buying with V after dinner. And I haven't even do any spring cleaning yet! ARGH!!!!

SO many things, so little time to do! Thanks to..... Bonnie and V. *applaud*
How smart we are! Drag la, drag.

Looks like we're gonna have a long weekend. plus the CNY holidays. AND an additional OFF day the next day. So Shiok! Too bad I don't get to go hongkong now - so I won't waste so much leaves.....

I shall enjoy my holiday and collect ang pows and earn some money... hur hur hur.
So you people out there, gamble big and win big~ HUAT ah!

(i won't be gambling, but V can gamble on our behalf)

In any case, Happy Lunar New Year guys!

No comments: