Monday, January 05, 2009

.i almost forgot my password and userid!

i just logged in like a week ago to post up something.
and today, i nearly forgot my userid AND password.
then i will be locked out like from my many other blogs once again!

Vahns says I have a goldfish memory. Scatterbrains, you called it.
For instance, I can place my car keys in my pocket and go like, "Where's my keys?"

But but but! At work, it's different okay? Hahaha... the reason why i tend to forget is because i'm so relaxed at home la. Haha! BS!

Anyways then he will go on with the face that goes like... *eyes popped out, cheeks inflated and a "bloop" sound, staring into your face*


[Hokay.. I attempted a quick draw on the supposed GOLDFISH]

I just came back from a really nice and eventful trip from Batam. And it's definitely very memorable! Will talk about it in my next posting! Still got plenty of pictures to upload and resizing to be done!

Definitely wanna go back there again - perhaps I will want to go to the other suite to try out and other resorts over there! And the people there are so .......... polite! Comparing to singaporeans here? Win hands down!!!!

Coming back here only add to increased level of blood pressure. Talking about that - I need to rant again about some irritating P plate driver - HE was driving a WHITE toyota vios! Okay the type of car wasn't important but still.... Oh my god, it was so infuriating!

This guy just cut into my lane when it was obvious he took the wrong lane (it was a turning lane, and he needed to go straight) He sped to my front and cut me. I almost hit him! Like wtf?! Prior to that, I was already driving towards the traffic junction when he was coming out from some place (obviously I had the right of way, they are supposed to wait til the coast is clear then drive out) - this bugger came out and was in between two lanes (including the one I'm in) I gave him a slight honk to let him know and continued. Then at the junction he was beside me right? I stared at him straight in the eye to let him know im pissed. And when the light turn green, that's when he sped and cut into my lane AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I wished I had some honk, and it can just say - "HEY! WATCH IT!" to those frustrating drivers. You don't go around cutting people's lanes okay! That's how accidents come about. URGH!

Anyways - not to spoil my day for this stupid incident. I shall think about what I can do for my birthday!

Vahns was saying we should go HK - airfare cheap cheap! Shall sit on it and see how it goes...

By the way - I desperately need a new computer. My laptop's dying on me already after 4 faithful years. Should I get an IMac? Hmm.......

No comments: