Tuesday, April 07, 2009

.Obedience Course for Huey

At the rate it rains and stop with scorching hot sun, then rain again - everyone's getting the flu bug.

V and me both got it! Apparently, I had the ultimate running nose and cough coming up sooner than his! =(

Huey was so tired that he SNORED.
Omg, my dog snores! And the funny thing is, he snores the exact same way as V!

Hahaha~ I was telling him "like owner like dog".

My darling Huey went for obedience classes. Sunday was the second lesson - well it did him some good, he was more controllable than before.

Not saying that he was very naughty previously. We were proud of him!

But apparently Cockers are stubborn dogs - so it's gonna take a feat to teach him. Huey's trying his best, I guess. So is V - cos' he's the 'trainer'.

They did some obstacles, like jumping over the poles. There was this chihuahua that literally flew across the poles and got to the owner.

Huey had some difficulties la... firstly, he doesn't want to walk. Second lesson slightly better.
But we were like dragging him across the concrete floor. *So POOOR THING!*

And he managed to jump over those poles~ *PROUD*

But V was too nervous, he pulled our poor Huey and in that instance, Huey was hanging in mid air with the collar holding him and he came crashing towards the poles!

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry, Huey stopped jumping over already. He was traumatised!
Haizzz......

Oh well, we head over to V's place for the Sunday dinners as usual with Huey! Lucky - the husky, looks so scary. Like she was ready for the kill.

Don't think I will let Huey go near her anytime soon.*shivers*

Just last night, V and me took out a small rod (that was used for hanging stuff) and let Huey train in the room. And he jumped over and over and OVER the rod! I hope Sunday he will do the same....


No comments: