Tuesday, January 13, 2009

.Batam Getaway (Part 4)









Ah… last day.

Did I tell you guys that I had a horrendous night the day before? There was this irritating mosquito that kept biting the both of us. I couldn’t sleep and it made me lose my cozy position to sleep. In the end, I felt hot and bothered and super irritated!

V says I’m like the girl in the fairytale story – The Princess and the Pea. I need to find the right spot to sleep and as long as there is something – be it big or small – I will not be able to sleep and the whole night I’ll be tossing and turning and tossing! But not so exaggerating to that extent, right? Hmmm….




(Took this off from the web)



But I managed to kill it (mosquito) with a pillow. I only found out when I saw the tiny blood stain at the side of the pillow the next morning – Must be V’s blood! To think we switched on the lights and slept so we can wait for it to appear again and kill it. Die long ago already!

We didn’t do much except to pack our things and wait for the shuttle bus to bring us to the ferry. But all in all – it was a fun and eventful trip!





The Jap/ Korean place can try - food is at least nicer than the Harris Cafe. And they even have sides for you. Batam people can cook Jap and Korean! Surprisingly!





Our lunch!





V just couldn't wait to eat. We were famished!






Harris Resort @ Batam


Price : Worth it!


Service : 4 out of 5 stars
Food : Go out and eat, better
Cleanliness : 4 out 5 stars
Ambience : Great for everyone! Take the suites, not the rooms.

Conclusion : If you want an affordable and nice place – go for Harris. Tho’ it doesn’t exude any of the Indonesian flavour, it’s still good clean fun!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh, did i forget to mention they have Astro too?




No comments: