Tuesday, January 13, 2009

.New Year 2009 Resolutions



I know it’s a tad late, prolly nearly half a month into the new year already.
Was too busy with my life and work, couldn’t get myself to pen all these down.

Never too late to start!

Things to achieve in 2009

1. Learn a new language
(For career wise, perhaps Japanese is better. Tho’ I still prefer French any time.)
2. Master the art of swimming & go diving!
(I can never seem to get breathing right. People say I breathe like a fish)
3. Get an IMac
4. Be financially debt free
5. Achieve something worth mentioning at work
6. Paint the walls of my place and mend the holes and what nots
7. Start something
8. Stay size 8 and below
9. Care more for my face and skin
(So I can look pretty with skin glowing!)
10. Continue to learn baking and cooking
11. Get back into the spiritual aspect again

It’s nothing very great. Not too many things – but at least it will be achievable in my case. If I get my butt moving to do something. Lol!

No comments: