Tuesday, January 13, 2009

.Weekends are boring. Girl is wierd.

Over the weekends, we went over to Chinatown and thought we can go check out more stuff from one of the travel agents we spoke to. Apparently – it closed at 1pm?!

Oh well …… fine fine, I shan’t sleep in til too late okay? But I have trouble getting to sleep. Naturally I tend to sleep and make up for the loss of sleep over the week days. =P

Wake me up if you want to. I may get grumpy but I will still wake up. Lalala…

But eventually settled for my company’s travel agency – cos’ I get cheaper rates!

Anyway – over at Chinatown, V and me went for a simple lunch at 5pm over at some hawker centre. It’s quite empty over there cos’ it’s nearing closing time. Empty right? Apparently I was looking at some brochure while V went to get some food and when I looked up, this girl was sitting across the table. WTF?! Eh so many tables around, you must take my table? Yes yes it’s a public place. But I still don’t get it , why she must SHARE my table?! I’m not a handsome guy, I’m a girl. And I wasn’t in much of a mood to share my table with a stranger – so she can hear what me and V will be talking about. I stared at her and she stared back.

So wanted to ask if she’s gonna sit there permanently or just waiting for her takeaway food. But decided not to, so I just stood up and changed my seat.

The uncle even went to the wrong table, and thought she was me. Haiyah! I was so irritated. V still asked. And she was really sitting down there having her meal!

Wah liews… my spot very nice huh? Must share. WTH… OH well! You get weird people nowadays.

But the rojak there, was to die for!!!!! YUMS! I don’t like rojak with peanuts. In fact I hate peanuts or whatever nuts (depending where you put it). But this rojak – you want peanuts? By all means, please put! So yummy!!!!!!!

I took our camera out but forgot to take it out frm the car. So missed the chance to take a pic of it. Dammit!

Will do so next time!

Had a nice time with V’s friends over at The Pump Room. The food was good! And so is the place! No wonder my sister goes to this place. I deemed my sister as the GOOD FOOD guru.





Anyway – final update for my Birthday Trip >>>>>>>

HONGKONG!!!

No comments: